A New Level In Functionality
STANLEY® introduces I-Beam Levels: Durable, Practical And Intuitive Tools For Accurate Levelling On Site
- New series of I-Beam Levels designed for outstanding durability, accuracy and ease of use
- Choice of four lengths available: 120cm, 60cm, 45cm, and 30cm
- Precise levelling performance with 2.0mm/m accuracy on all working edges
- Three 12mm diameter vials* included for levelling at varying angles - 180°, 90° and 45°
- Top window permits clear and easy reading of the vial, even from above
- Continuous edge enables convenient use as a rule for marking up
- Extruded from robust aluminium for maximum longevity
- Rugged, oversized plastic surrounds protect the vials if the tool is impacted
- Heavy-duty end caps safeguard the levels against drops or bangs
- Machined hanging hole allows easy storage when not in use
- V-groove base designed to facilitate pipe applications
- Yellow powder coating ensures surface protection and quick cleaning
Leading hand tools manufacturer STANLEY® has announced a new series of four I-Beam Levels. Designed for building professionals, automotive specialists and general contractors looking for exceptional ease of use, durability and accuracy in a multitude of trade levelling applications, the new STANLEY I-Beam Levels are available in lengths of 30cm, 45cm, 60cm and 120cm.
Accurate to 2mm/m on all working edges, each model incorporates three vials* for efficient and intuitive levelling at a range of angles (180°, 90° and 45°). The tubular vials have a diameter of 12mm, ensuring excellent visibility in every position, and atop window has been built into the frame, allowing the vials to be read clearly and effortlessly, even from above.
Constructed to last from high quality, hard-wearing aluminium, each STANLEY I-Beam Level has been engineered for optimum strength and precision. The integrated vials are encased in rugged, oversized plastic surrounds, affording excellent protection and sustaining the vials’ accuracy, should the levels be dropped or knocked on site. STANLEY has also reinforced each level with strong plastic end caps, further safeguarding the tools if they are impacted in use.
Versatile and practical, the new I-Beam Levels feature a continuous edge on both sides, enabling the products to be used as a rule for marking up.
A yellow powder coating has been added to the levels for extra surface protection. Thanks to this ultra-smooth finish, the tools are much easier to wipe clean, should they become encrusted with plaster, concrete, dust or other jobsite materials.
For added flexibility, the STANLEY I-Beam Levels feature a V-groove base, which is highly useful for pipe applications. Each model also includes a hanging hole enabling to tool to be stored easily when not in use.
STANLEY I-Beam Levels range - technical specifications
Lengths available: 30cm, 45cm, 60cm, 120cm
Accuracy (primary edge): 2mm/m
Accuracy (secondary edge): 2mm/m
Level material: Aluminium
Number of vials: 3 (2 on 30cm model)
Vial angles: 180°, 90°, 45° (180° and 90° on 30cm model)
Vial type: Tubular
Continuous edge/bridge vial: Yes
Vial surrounds: Durable plastic
End caps: Durable plastic
Hanging hole: Yes
Further information about the STANLEY I-Beam Levels range can be found here.
Notes to editors
* 30cm model has two vials at 180° and 90°.
STANLEY has set the precedent for quality tools and engineered solutions for professionals around the globe for more than 175 years. With a legacy of reliability, STANLEY is the No. 1 tapes manufacturer in the world and continues to drive the industry forward with innovations including the STANLEY FATMAX product line as well as hand tools, power tools, storage and accessories that make life easier. For more information visit our support page.